RESOURCE: Amazing Ways Twitter Can Give Wings to Your Professional Development
Twitter can act as powerful and economical mean to give your students best and latest information on various subjects. However, a lot of educators just feel overwhelmed on how to make best of Twitter. Here are some easy yet effective ways Twitter can help in your professional development.
- Use Hashtags to Search Information
- Know the Common Hashtags
- Engage in Discussions and Follow Experts
- Involve Your Students By Involving Your Followers
- Participate in Twitter Chat Initiated by Others
- Build a Professional Learning Network
- Here are some tips you must keep in mind while using Twitter as a teacher:
- Keep Tweets Open
- Do Some Branding and Establish yourself as an expert
- Remember to Give and Take
- Be Authentic
- Do Not Forget Etiquette
How else do you use Twitter for professional learning? Share your practices in the comment box.