Most, if not all, industry events have gone virtual in 2020. Clinical Innovations Summit is the most recent one to convert to an online setting, and it’s now combined with SCOPE Europe, usually held in beautiful Barcelona, Spain.
The ArcheMedX team is excited to be a cornerstone of this year’s Clinical Innovations Summit content – as we shine a spotlight on the innovation that must take place in our industry to move us past COVID.
On Wednesday, 11 November, our own EVP of Product and Clinical Solutions Kelly Ritch will team up with PRA Health Sciences on a session titled: How PRA Health Sciences Virtualized Clinical Operations Performance Management.
This session will cover the reality that for many clinical operations teams, the amount of time spent on evaluating, discussing, and remediating team performance is overwhelming. However, PRA Health Sciences sought to virtualize performance management in order to:
- Better understand team members’ actual performance and ability to grow in their role
- Help managers to prioritize team members’ remediation more accurately
- Reduce workload by identifying unnecessary review activities
- Streamline and automate individual remediation and upskilling
Join this session to learn how PRA built the business case for this undertaking, the process they used, and the outcomes they’ve realized from success.
Also on Wednesday, our CEO and Co-Founder Joel Selzer will join other industry experts on a break out panel titled: New Approaches to Improving Site Selection.
In this live breakout, the panel will discuss topics across three main areas:
- Data: Novel data types and overcoming challenges to maximally leverage them
- Relationships: Collaborations with internal and external groups, success stories, new opportunities to build valuable relationships
- Wisdom: Challenges with bringing prior learnings to bear on future site selection planning and success stories in overcoming them
The Summit for Clinical Trials Operations Executives Europe (SCOPE Europe) and Clinical Trial Innovation Summit have become a combined two-day event serving clinical innovation leaders, clin ops execs, functional heads, category managers, and those responsible for the planning and management of clinical trials in Europe and the Rest of the World.
The event features 8 keynote presentation and panel sessions, five conference tracks, interactive breakout discussion groups, and networking.
We’ll also be available within the conference site throughout the event for discussion.
See you online!