Are You Ready for DIA 2019? San Diego has long been known for beaches, beer, and fish tacos, but now top quality restaurants are popping up across the city. Here are five of the best places to eat and drink during DIA 2019!
1. Tin Fish: Step right out the front doors of the Convention Center for some quick fish tacos
2. Nason’s Beer Hall: If you have a big group looking to unwind, this beer garden has plenty of space and lots of fun games for your team to blow off some steam
3. Seasons 52: Enjoy seasonal American fare, an extensive wine list, and a chance to explore Seaport Village
4. Herb and Wood: Little Italy is a happening area and this award-winning restaurant by celebrity Chef Brian Malarkey relies on high quality ingredients and their wood fire oven
5. Juniper & Ivy: Use that expense account and get your Top Chef fix with this modern American restaurant led by All-Stars winner Richard Blais